Why Inc, Why NV, Why NCH?
Why Incorporate in Nevada?
Incorporating is one of the best decisions you can make as a business owner because it separates you from your business. The corporate veil prevents lawsuits and other adverse actions against a business from targeting the personal assets of the business owner. It may also create additional tax deductions that could put money back in your business’ bottom line.
Reasons to Incorporate Your Business:
- Liability Protection
- Asset Protection
- Tax Savings
- Separate Business and Personal Assets
- Builds Credibility
- Reduced Chance of a Tax Audit
- Brand Protection
Should You Get Incorporated?
- Are you starting your own company?
- Do you have investment real estate?
- Does your estate plan need sophisticated structuring?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, it’s time to call the experts at NCH. We’ll provide you with the information and solutions you need to protect yourself.
Learn more about incorporating your business
Did you know that each state writes its own unique statutes regarding corporate structuring, operational requirements, legal protection (such as the corporate veil), and personal privacy protection? Well, there’s a reason Nevada is called the pro-business state – it has the most business-friendly incorporation statutes in the nation.
Why Nevada is Unique?
- Nevada has some of the strongest asset protection laws in the country that protect business owners and their personal assets.
- When you form a Nevada entity, you’ll enjoy numerous tax advantages such as: NO franchise taxes, NO tax on corporate shares and NO personal income tax.
- There is no minimum capital requirement to incorporate in Nevada.
- Nevada requires only minimal disclosure of personal information at the time of start-up and at the time of annual filings.
- Directors and officers need not live in Nevada, hold meetings in Nevada or be a Nevada resident. You can be anywhere and still form a Nevada LLC or Corporation!
Strong Corporate Veil
In Nevada, the corporate veil may be pierced only if the owner of company has committed deliberate misleading non legal acts. This veil can be pierced easily in other states for reasons such as:
- Utah: Commingling of personal and business funds
- Connecticut: Failure to keep minutes of corporate meetings
- Texas: Improper documentation of loans between the company and shareholders
- Missouri: Court ruling that a business owner (not the company) benefited from business losses
If you're in business and have assets over $50,000, make sure to protect yourself by incorporating in Nevada because:
- One in every four small businesses has been sued or threatened with a lawsuit in the past five years
- There is one lawsuit filed every 2.08 seconds – the equivalent of the blink of an eye
- One lawsuit can damage or destroy your livelihood, forcing you to close your doors
More Reasons to Incorporate in Nevada
No Minimum Capital Requirements
A Nevada LLC or corporation can be organized with little capital, if desired. Many states require that an LLC or corporation have at least $1,000 in capital.
One Person Requirement
One person can hold the offices of President, Secretary, Treasurer, and be the sole Director. Many states require at least 3 officers and/or directors. Thus, there is no need to bring other persons into a Nevada corporation if the owner doesn’t want to.
No Need For LLCs To File An Asset List
Not only are the names of business owners and board members excluded from public record, Nevada LLCs are not required to file an asset list. The first protects business owners and members from being tied to lawsuits—the other protects your assets.
No Need To Come To Nevada
An entity can be formed by mail, fax, or phone and the person incorporating in Nevada never has to visit the state – even to conduct annual meetings. Meetings can be held anywhere in the world.
Unlike other incorporating companies, NCH provides a variety of services to help your business succeed. Our Senior Consultants are certified asset protection specialists who will take the time to find the perfect business structure for your needs.
Staff support and systems make creating your business and protecting your assets quick, easy and convenient.
A Proven History Of Success
- NCH is the largest incorporation service in the state of Nevada. Since, 1989, NCH has formed hundreds of thousands of entities.
- When you select NCH as your incorporating service, you are selecting a company unlike any other in the industry. Senior sales consultants have earned the Certified Asset Protection Professional (CAPP) designation.
- NCH offers a full range of services not offered by most registered agents. Comprehensive asset protection strategies include business entity formation, tax consultation, and return preparation, estate planning, building business credit and much more.
- Dedicated to providing the highest standard of customer service to obtain 100% client satisfaction.
- A nationwide reputation for assisting entrepreneurs, large corporations, and licensed professionals – NCH has several well-known lawyers, CPAs and financial planners from around the country, who put their trust in NCH to structure asset protection strategies for their clients.