Starting a business can be overwhelming whether you’re a new or an experienced entrepreneur. Don’t Fear! NCH business specialists are here to help you through the process of setting up your business.
NCH provides new and experienced business owners with access to business specialists who are startup experts. Our specialists will guide you through the hundreds of formalities that Corporations or LLCs must follow for each state.
Your specialist will answer all your business startup questions and ensure that your business is fully compliant. They’ll make sure all documentation formalities are handled so you can focus on operating your business.
What Your Business Specialist Does:
- Reviews your entity documentation and help you finalize most state and federal requirements
- Creates the necessary resolutions and minutes to make sure that your business has properly documented its business activities for the year
- Walks you through important business start-up topics such as: Record book set-up, Tax deductions, Bank account set-up, and many other business start-up needs
- Provides guidance for entity structuring and asset protection
- Provides comprehensive support anytime you need it
We offer a wide range of services that include evaluating an existing process or structure, fine tuning some or many aspects of the company's operation, and offering practical training to key people within the corporate structure.