Business Credit and Profile
Using your personal credit to run your business puts you at serious risk. Start building a business credit profile today and get the capital you need to grow your company.
Most business owners are surprised to learn that just like they have a personal credit score, their business does too. Business credit is a track record of a business’ fiscal responsibility. Investors, financial organizations, and other companies use this business credit profile to determine whether your business is a suitable candidate for loans or a partnership.
It also saves you money. By obtaining a more favorable credit score, you’ll lower the interest you pay on loans and leases. NCH can help you get started building good business credit so you can:
- Protect your personal assets from business losses
- Limit your personal liability
- Eliminate the need for using personal credit
- Purchase vehicles without using personal guarantees
- Access more cash for the business
- Purchase items for business with convenience
- Prepare your business for future lending needs
Separate Yourself from Your Business Through Incorporation
Incorporation separates you from your business protecting your personal assets from liabilities. While it’s possible to build a business credit profile for a sole proprietorship or partnership, you’re still personally responsible for all debts incurred. NCH recommends building your business credit as a Nevada corporation or Nevada limited liability company. Learn more about the benefits of incorporating in Nevada.
Advantages of Building a Business Credit Profile
- Prepares you for future lending needs
- Ability to extend your cash flow
- Lowers your interest rates
- Saves valuable time and money
- Improves the creditability of your business
Speak With a Business Expert
Thanks for your interest in speaking with one of our specialists! We will contact you at the phone number you provided at the date and time selected.
If you’d like to speak with an NCH Consultant immediately, please call 1-800-508-1729. Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 PM PST.
State Compare Tool