We value your privacy and will not sell your information to any other company. Your information is only used by Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 1-800-508-1729.
Our company provides consumers the option of opting-out of receiving communications from Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. We give consumers the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service:
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Customer Service at 800-508-1729
- Mail your request to the following postal address:
Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc.
4730 S Fort Apache Rd, Suite 300
Las Vegas, NV 89147
Nevada laws have been set up, in part, to offer asset and lawsuit protection to the owners of Nevada-based entities. That's one of the main reasons why entrepreneurs from all over the world come to Nevada to incorporate their businesses.
NCH is serious about protecting information you provide to us during business.
- While it’s imperative that we obtain enough information about you and your business to set up the appropriate entities for you, any information you provide to us is kept in the strictest confidence allowable under the law.
- As a matter of policy, NCH does not divulge, by means of sales of lists, licenses to use, or in any other manner, to any source, any information concerning private individuals who are the principals of our client corporations.
- Because of the sophistication inherent in much of the software being used to construct and maintain Web sites on the Internet, many people have legitimate concerns about whether their personal information can be traced and captured for unauthorized use. NCH makes every effort to secure the transactions in which you provide your personal information within our Web sites.
- Customers should note that in-house credits expire two years from the date the credit was established.
SMS (Mobile Text Messages) Terms
- Msg & data rates may apply. You may receive up to 3 msgs./mth. Reply STOP to end or HELP for help.
It’s policies like these that make NCH a leader in the industry. We’re dedicated to securing the confidentiality of client information. If you have any questions or concerns about information security, please contact us by e-mail at: email@example.com or give us a call at 1-800-508-1729.