Nevada Management Services
It’s easier than ever for identity thieves to gain access to your personal information. Make sure you’re well protected and private with NCH Nevada Management Service.
Our Nevada Corporate Management Services are designed to help you keep your Nevada entity fully compliant while also protecting you from identity thieves and unnecessary public records exposure. Because we take a high-profile role in the management of our company, we screen each applicant carefully before accepting the responsibility of managing the corporation.
With our Nevada business manager services, NCH will help you achieve financial confidentiality in your business and in your investments, no matter where you live. Your Nevada business manager acts as a local agent for your business and is authorized to sign for Nevada business licenses and specific corporate formalities on your company's behalf.
Your Nevada Business Manager will:
- Sign on officers and be a member-manager of your company
- Sign on your Nevada business license and home state business license
- Ensure foreign filing of documents
- Acquire tax ID number (EIN)
- Authorize up to two bank account signers
- Sign minutes and resolutions of your company meetings
- Maintain entity records, including minutes, resolutions, and stock/certificate ledger
- Provide operational authority to Vice President (client) for execution of business documents
- Issue stock/interests to owners
Whether you're a business owner or investor, Nevada Management Service is the key to protecting and maintaining the confidentiality of your hard-earned assets.