Articles of Amendment

Share to:
May 28, 2014

Ready to start your Business?

The ONLY 5-Star Rated Business Formation Company Excellent

If you need to make a change to your corporation or LLC, the typical way to do so, would be to file Articles of Amendment. The filing of Articles of Amendment can change the following information: Name and address of the registered agent, principal office address, names and addresses of directors or members, description of business activities, number of authorized shares, AND any other information included in the Articles of Incorporation or Articles of Organization. The articles of amendment need to be filed with the governing agency for your incorporation state. Furthermore, the only way to change the legal name of a corporation or LLC is to file an amendment to the Articles of Incorporation or Organization.

Start your Nevada LLC in
24 hours guaranteed

You don’t need to live in Nevada to enjoy the best asset protection
and audit defense a Nevada LLC can provide.

To learn more, contact a Nevada Corporate Headquarters representative at 1-800-508-1729.

Share to: