State Seller’s Permit

Posted on

If your Nevada Corporation is selling a product or any tangible item within Nevada, the State requires your corporation to obtain a State Seller’s Permit. A State Seller’s Permit number will allow your corporation to purchase supplies to be sold by your corporation without having to pay tax on those items, as long as they are for resale. With a Resale Number, you are required to charge the appropriate sales tax on items that you sell. These taxes are collected by your corporation and paid to the State of Nevada. The state will provide the appropriate form for your corporation.

To obtain a Nevada Seller’s Permit or find out more information, contact a Nevada Corporate Headquarters representative today at 1-800-508-1729.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,